Pretty In Pink movie facts

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
Some facts about this movie Pretty in Pink that I read over at Mental Floss. There’s some interesting facts the movie got name Pretty in Pink because Molly Greenwald like the song Pretty in Oink from the Psychedelic Furs. I can’t say I blame her because it is a good song. Howard Deutch wanted Anthony Michael Hall to play Duckie but Molly wasn’t having it. She wanted Robert Downey Jr and she got him. I personally think that was a great choice. I can’t imagine anyone else playing Duckie besides Downey.

If you want to read more facts about the movie Pretty in Pink visit the link below.

I can’t see Anthony Michael Hall playing that character. I wonder if Anthonly and Molly didn‘t dig each other. Maybe he asked her for her panties in real life.

I can’t see Anthony Michael Hall playing that character. I wonder if Anthonly and Molly didn‘t dig each other. Maybe he asked her for her panties in real life.
Haha who knows. That would be real funny if that was reason. Maybe she had the hots for Robert at the time.

Back