Porky's (1981)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Porky's

Genre: Comedy

Director: Bob Clark

Cast: Dan Monahan,Mark Herrier,Wyatt Knight,Cyril O'Reilly,Kaki Hunter,Kim Cattrall,Tony Ganios,Art Hindle,Doug McGrath,Susan Clark,Nancy Parsons,Alex Karras,Roger Wilson,Scott Colomby,Boyd Gaines,Wayne Maunder,Chuck Mitchell,Eric Christmas,Bill Hindman,John Henry Redwood,Jack Mulcahy,Rod Ball,Allene Simmons,Julian Byrd,Bill Fuller,Will Knickerbocker,Bill Wohrman,Roger Womack,Gary Maas,Ilse Earl,Jill Whitlow,Pat Finn-Lee,Terry Guthrie,Joanne Marsic,Peter Conrad,Butch Raymond,Cash Baron,Cash Spadard,Lisa O'Reilly,Cathy Garpershak,Jon Cecka,Don Daynard,Maxine Wasa,Carl Zittrer

Release: 1981-11-13

Runtime: 94

Plot: Set in 1954, a group of Florida high schoolers seek out to lose their virginity which leads them to seek revenge on a sleazy nightclub owner and his redneck sheriff brother for harassing them.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Porky's trailer

• Trailer
    • Porkys (1982) HQ Trailer

• Trailer
    • Porky's (1982) (TV Spot)

• Trailer
    • Porky's 1983 re-release TV trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I think every male teenager growing up in the 80s remembers this movie Porky’s. I was a kid and I still remember this one. It was such a classic. I’m trying to remember if it was this movie or Porky’s Revenge where this guy is in the boys, bathroom and sticks his penis through a hole that leads into the females shower. The gym teacher notices it and pulls on it. I think it was Porky’s Revenge but I could be wrong.

Back