Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel
The first game in Sierra's Police Quest franchise. This game introduces Sonny Bonds, a Police Officer based in the fictional town of Lytton, California. His adventures lead him to the dangerous drug lord, Jessie Bains.

In Police Quest: In Pursuit of the Death Angel, you play as rookie patrol Officer Sunny Bonds as he tracks down the notorious drug dealer known as "The Death Angel" in the fictional town of Lytton The player uses real police procedures (as outlined in the extensive instruction manual) to handle everything from routine traffic stops to a homicide. Originally released using the Adventure Game Interpreter in 1987, the game was remade in glorious VGA in 1992 using the SCI engine.
Players: N/A
Co-op: No
Genre: Adventure
Released:
Publisher: Sierra
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
I had the game Police Quest In Pursuit for Death Angel on my commodore colt pc. Or should I say my parents pc. I remember how slow it was. You’d press the up key and it would take the character about 60 seconds to move forward lol. It was so slow on my pc that I gave up playing it within a matter of days.

Back