Night Court (1984)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Comedy

Director: Reinhold Weege

Cast: Harry Anderson,John Larroquette,Charles Robinson,Richard Moll,Marsha Warfield,Markie Post,Joleen Lutz

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Night Court is an American television situation comedy that aired on NBC from January 4, 1984 to May 31, 1992. The setting was the night shift of a Manhattan court, presided over by the young, unorthodox Judge Harold T. "Harry" Stone. It was created by comedy writer Reinhold Weege, who had previously worked on Barney Miller in the 1970s and early 1980s.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Night Court (Theme Song)

• Opening Credits
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I’ve watched a couple of episodes of Night Court throughout the years but I never got into it.

Night Court
All You Need is Love
Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 1984-01-04

Guest stars: Gail Strickland,Joseph V. Perry,Peggy McCay,Rita Taggart,Luke Andreas,Andrew Bloch,Matt Landers,Cal Gibson
Harold T. Stone becomes a night court judge and settles a dispute involving a woman threatening her husband with gunfire.

No video! :(
It’s not supposed to bring up a video. Only a poster of the episode if it exists. What I would do is look for the video on YouTube and post the link here.

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back