Never Cry Wolf (1983)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Never Cry Wolf

Genre: Adventure,Drama,Action

Director: Carroll Ballard

Cast: Charles Martin Smith,Zachary Ittimangnaq,Samson Jorah,Hugh Webster,Brian Dennehy

Release: 1983-10-07

Runtime: 105

Plot: A scientific researcher, sent on a government study: The Lupus Project, must investigate the possible "menace" of wolves in the north. To do so, he must survive in the wilderness for six months on his own. In the course of these events, he learns about the true beneficial and positive nature of the wolf species. Based on the book and true story by Farley Mowat.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Never Cry Wolf (1983) Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Let me guess. The wolves see him all the time and they make him an honorary member of the pack. I think I might check this one out. Have any of you seen it?

Back