National Lampoon's Vacation (1983)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: National Lampoon's Vacation

Genre: Comedy,Adventure

Director: Harold Ramis

Cast: Chevy Chase,Beverly D'Angelo,Anthony Michael Hall,Imogene Coca,Randy Quaid,Dana Barron,Eddie Bracken,Brian Doyle-Murray,Miriam Flynn,James Keach,Eugene Levy,Frank McRae,John Candy,Christie Brinkley,Jane Krakowski,John P. Navin, Jr.,Nathan Cook,Christopher Jackson,Mickey Jones,John Diehl,Jeannie Dimter Barton,Randy Lowell,Virgil Wyaco II,Gerry Black,James Staley,Adelaide Wilder,Tessa Richarde,Fritz Ford,Eric Stacey,Scott Perry,Dennis Freeman,Michael Talbott,John Craigmile,Henry Gibson,Harold Ramis

Release: 1983-07-29

Runtime: 99

Plot: Clark Griswold is on a quest to take his family to the Walley World theme park for a vacation, but things don't go exactly as planned.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Car Crash

• Clip
    • Grand Canyon

• Clip
    • Moose

• Clip
    • Pool

• Clip
    • Sheriff

• Clip
    • Trailer

• Trailer
    • Full Movie Preview

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
In my opinion National Lampoon’s Vacation is one of the best eighties movies out there. The nonstop laughs that I had and keep having with this movie is crazy. This movie will always have a special place in my heart.

This was one of the best movies ever made. I liked European vacation and Christmas too. I wasn’t to keen on the third movie.

Holiday roooad ohhh ohhh ohhh..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Holiday roooad ohhh ohhh ohhh..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
One of the best things about the movie is Buckingham’s song Holiday Road.

Back