My Tutor (1983)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: My Tutor

Genre: Comedy,Drama,Romance

Director: George Bowers

Cast: Caren Kaye,Matt Lattanzi,Kevin McCarthy,Bruce Bauer,Clark Brandon,Arlene Golonka,Crispin Glover,Amber Denyse Austin,John Vargas,Maria Melendez,Graem McGavin,Rex Ryon,Katt Shea,Brioni Farrell,Shelley Taylor Morgan,Kitten Natividad,Jewel Shepard,Michael Yama,Robin Harlene Honeywell,Mora Gray,Jim Kester,Derek Partridge,Gene Patton,Eric Lantis,Lyle Kanouse,Marilyn Tokuda,Jacqueline Jacobs

Release: 1983-03-04

Runtime: 97

Plot: High school senior Bobby Chrystal fails his French class, which will block him from entering Yale. His rich, authoritarian father hires an attractive 29-year-old to tutor Bobby over the summer and help him pass a make-up exam. While Bobby's friends lead him away into strange excursions aimed at losing their virginity, Bobby finds all the extracurricular activities he needs with his new tutor.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• My Tutor [Original Theatrical Trailer]

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Have any of you seen this one? Apparently the actress Caren Kaye was the original MILF and Cougar.

Back