Mortuary (1983)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Mortuary

Genre: Horror

Director: Howard Avedis

Cast: Mary Beth McDonough,David Wallace,Bill Paxton,Lynda Day George,Christopher George,Curt Ayers,Bill Conklin,Donna Garrett,Greg Kaye,Denis Mandel,Violet Manes,Alvy Moore,Danny Rogers,Beth Scheffell,Marlene Schmidt,Marilyn Corwin,Pam Wren

Release: 1983-09-02

Runtime: 93

Plot: Christie Parson has constant nightmares of her father's death whom died in a swimming pool. Christie's mother thinks it was an accident, but Christie believes it was murder. Christie then sees an unknown figure dressed in a cape following her and harassing her. But still nobody believes her, until her boyfriend sees the figure himself. The figure hides in the town mortuary which is owned by Hank Andrews and his demented son, Paul. Both are trying to form rituals to bring back Dr. Parson's spirit. But, who is this figure and why is he harassing Christie?

Where to watch

Streaming: Buy: Rent:
More details on TMDb

Trailer Videos

• MORTUARY (1983) | Official Trailer | HD

• Trailer
    • Mortuary (1983) Original Theatrical Trailer [FTD-0550]

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I saw the movie Mortuary in the movie theater when it came out with my father and two cousins. I don’t remember whether it was good or not.

Back