Mac and Me (1988)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Mac and Me

Genre: Family,Fantasy,Science Fiction,Adventure

Director: Stewart Raffill

Cast: Jade Calegory,Lauren Stanley,Christine Ebersole,Jonathan Ward,Tina Caspary,Vinnie Torrente,Martin West,Ivan J. Rado,Danny Cooksey,Laura Waterbury,Squire Fridell,George Buck Flower,Jack David Walker,Christopher Law,Jennifer Aniston,Nikki Cox,Andrew Divoff

Release: 1988-08-12

Runtime: 95

Plot: A Mysterious Alien Creature (MAC) escaping from nefarious NASA agents, is befriended by a young boy in a wheelchair. Together, they try to find MAC's family from whom he has been separated.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• UK Trailer

• Trailer
    • Official Trailer #2

• Trailer
    • Mac And Me (1988) - Clip: Moving Day

• Clip
    • Mac And Me (1988) - Clip: Teddy Mac

• Clip
    • Mac And Me (1988) - Clip: Hot Pursuit

• Clip
    • Mac And Me (1988) - Why We Love It (HD)

• Featurette
    • Mac and Me - T.V. Spots

• Teaser
    • Official Trailer #1

• Trailer
    • Mac and Me - Home Video Trailer

• Teaser
    • Mac & Me (1988) | Eric Falls into the Water | MGM Studios

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Bad Movie Bomb GIF

Who remembers Mac and Me? A rip off E.T. type movie but nevertheless a classic. I was forced as a kid to watch this on tv over and over again because it kept my baby brother quiet and my mom loved that. I think at one point I memorized most of the words to the movie.

Omg that has got to be one of the funniest looking characters ever!!! Why don’t I remember this movie??

Back