Lionel Richie (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Lionel Richie
Artist: Lionel Richie
Genre: Soul
Released: 1982

Tracks:
1 - Serves You Right - 5:15
2 - Wandering Stranger - 5:38
3 - Tell Me - 5:32
4 - My Love - 4:08
5 - Round and Round - 4:57
6 - Truly - 3:26
7 - You Are - 5:05
8 - You Mean More to Me - 3:08
9 - Just Put Some Love in Your Heart - 1:23

Overview:
Lionel Richie is the debut solo album by R&B singer Lionel Richie after leaving the Commodores. It was released in 1982 on Motown Records. The first single, "Truly", topped the Billboard Hot 100. Follow-up single "You Are" reached number four, and "My Love" reached number five. The album was also a hit, reaching number one on the Cashbox albums charts on December 11, 1982.

In 2003, Lionel Richie was re-released as part of a remaster series that saw two additional tracks added to the overall package. A solo version of "Endless Love" and an instrumental version of "You Are" now round out the CD. Features Thomas Dolby on Synthesizers.

Lionel Richie’s debut album when he went solo. I don’t know any of the songs off it.

Back