Krull (1983)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Krull

Genre: Action,Adventure,Fantasy,Science Fiction

Director: Peter Yates

Cast: Ken Marshall,Lysette Anthony,Freddie Jones,Francesca Annis,Alun Armstrong,David Battley,Bernard Bresslaw,Liam Neeson,John Welsh,Graham McGrath,Tony Church,Bernard Archard,Belinda Mayne,Dicken Ashworth,Todd Carty,Robbie Coltrane,Clare McIntyre,Bronco McLoughlin,Andy Bradford,Gerard Naprous,Bill Weston,Lindsay Crouse,Michael Elphick,Derek Lyons,Trevor Martin,Dinny Powell,Nosher Powell,Tom Rumpf

Release: 1983-07-29

Runtime: 117

Plot: A prince and a fellowship of companions set out to rescue his bride from a fortress of alien invaders who have arrived on their home planet.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Krull Theatrical Trailer

• Trailer
    • Krull (1983) (TV Spot)

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Krull was a pretty good fantasy movie. Theres these winged reptile like things in the movie that scared the hell out of me when I was a kid. They just open up their arms and cover you. While you’re fully covered they start to devour you. That freaked me out lol.

Back