Kiss of the Spider Woman (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Kiss of the Spider Woman

Genre: Drama

Director: Héctor Babenco

Cast: William Hurt,Raúl Juliá,Sônia Braga,José Lewgoy,Miriam Pires,Milton Gonçalves,Patricio Bisso,Nuno Leal Maia,Denise Dumont,Herson Capri,Fernando Torres,Ana Maria Braga,Walter Breda,Miguel Falabella,Wilson Grey,Benjamin Cattan,Nildo Parente,Antônio Petrin,Lineu Dias,Luis Roberto Galizia

Release: 1985-07-26

Runtime: 120

Plot: The story of two radically different men thrown together in a Latin American prison cell. One is Valentin, a journalist being tortured for his political beliefs. The other is Molina, a gay window-dresser who fills their lonely nights by spinning romantic fantasies drawn from memories of old movies.

Trailer Videos

• William Hurt Wins Best Actor: 1986 Oscars

• Featurette
    • Trailer

• Trailer
    • Re-release Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Kiss of the Spider Woman is one 80s movie that I’ve never seen but wanted to. I totally forgot about this movie until this morning when I saw the title. I’ll be checking it out this week.

Back