Is there an 80s movie that you would like to see a remake of?

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
Personally, very rarely have I ever enjoyed watching a remake. One of the only remakes that I really enjoyed watching was king Kong with Jack Black. I think that was the best king Kong ever made and I have a soft spot for the one that came out in the 70s. When it comes to 80s movies I don’t think there’s a single movie that I would like to see remade not to mention that I don’t see the point of remaking a movie. If anything that shows how people are lacking in creativity. With that being said do any of you wanna see an 80s movie remade?

I want to see a remake of the terminator with the rock.

No freaking way and by the Rock!??? One of the most annoying actors to ever appear. The Terminator is perfect as is. Pick another movie lol.

Back