I'm Gonna Git You Sucka (1988)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: I'm Gonna Git You Sucka

Genre: Comedy,Action,Crime

Director: Keenen Ivory Wayans

Cast: Keenen Ivory Wayans,Bernie Casey,Antonio Fargas,Steve James,Isaac Hayes,Jim Brown,Ja'net DuBois,Dawnn Lewis,John Vernon,Clu Gulager,Kadeem Hardison,Damon Wayans,George James,Marc Figueroa,David Alan Grier,Chris Rock,Tony Cox,Anne-Marie Johnson,Clarence Williams III,Ariana Richards,Shawn Wayans,Marlon Wayans,Kim Wayans,John Witherspoon,Robert Colbert,Marilyn Coleman,Jester Hairston,Hawthorne James,Gary Owens,Eve Plumb,Michael Goldfinger,Homeselle Joy,Vickilyn Reynolds,Paul Motley,Charles Cozart,Brian Maguire,Ben Ryan Ganger,Carl Craig,Nancy Cheryll Davis,Robin Harris,Cullen G. Chambers,Terri Bivalacqua,J.W. Alexander,Roy Fegan,Howard Allen,Bee-Be Smith,Bobby McGee,Dana Mackey,Lou B. Washington,Bobby Mardis,Wren T. Brown,Nadia Wayans,Joya Thorner,Yvonne Doggett,Barry Craig,María Díaz,Tom Wright,Eugene Robert Glazer,Michael Conn,Finis Henderson III,Terry Christiano,Liza Cruzat,Peter McCarthy,Bentley Kyle Evans,Richard McGregor,Tommy Morgan Jr.,Gerald Walker,Kojo Lewis,Danny Raghunath,Doran Reed,Jorga Caye,Phil Fondacaro,David Lautrec,Peggy Lipton,Laini Thompson,Robert Townsend

Release: 1988-11-10

Runtime: 88

Plot: Jack Spade returns from the army in his old ghetto neighbourhood when his brother, June Bug, dies. Jack declares war on Mr. Big, powerful local crimelord. His army is led by John Slade, his childhood idol who used to fight bad guys in the 70s.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• I'm Gonna Git You Sucka Official Trailer #1 - Bernie Casey Movie (1988) HD

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka was a hilarious movies and a classic. How many of you remember it?

Back