Howard the Duck (1986)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

1.00 star(s)
1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Howard the Duck

Genre: Comedy,Fantasy,Science Fiction

Director: Willard Huyck

Cast: Lea Thompson,Jeffrey Jones,Tim Robbins,Ed Gale,Holly Robinson Peete,David Paymer,Paul Guilfoyle,Richard Edson,Dominique Davalos,Liz Sagal,Chip Zien,Tommy Swerdlow,Miles Chapin,Richard McGonagle,Virginia Capers,Debbie Lee Carrington,Miguel Sandoval,Sheldon Feldner,Paul Comi,James Lashly,William Hall,John Fleck,Nancy Fish,Wood Moy,Kristopher Logan,Brandon Erickson

Release: 1986-08-01

Runtime: 110

Plot: A scientific experiment unknowingly brings extraterrestrial life forms to the Earth through a laser beam. First is the cigar smoking drake Howard from the duck's planet. A few kids try to keep him from the greedy scientists and help him back to his planet. But then a much less friendly being arrives through the beam...

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Howard the Duck 1986 TV trailer

• Trailer
    • Howard The Duck (35th Anniversary) | 4K Ultra HD | No More Mr. Nice Duck

• Clip
    • Howard the Duck | Quack Fu & Telekinesis at Joe Roma's Cajun Sushi Diner in 4K HDR

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Howard the Duck is one of the worst movies ever made in the 80s. Don’t even ask me how I sat through it but I did. It was one of those that was so bad I had to see it lol.

Omg no way! Howard the Duck was an adorable movie. Well not adorable but it wasn’t that bad hehehe. I haven’t watched it in years.

Howard the duck was based on a comic book series. It was a terrible movie that got horrible ratings and for good reasons. the movie to be uneven. The humor didn’t appeal to the audience, who found the story to be boring and the tone of the movie to be uneven. This, along with the animatronics, which were infamously terrible to the point of being borderline nightmarish, didn’t help the audience connect with the character, who instead of looking realistic looked stiff and his facial expressions didn’t match the voice. I read that off the website screenrant.

Howard the duck was based on a comic book series. It was a terrible movie that got horrible ratings and for good reasons. the movie to be uneven. The humor didn’t appeal to the audience, who found the story to be boring and the tone of the movie to be uneven. This, along with the animatronics, which were infamously terrible to the point of being borderline nightmarish, didn’t help the audience connect with the character, who instead of looking realistic looked stiff and his facial expressions didn’t match the voice. I read that off the website screenrant.
Did you see the movie Manny??

Back