Halloween III Season of the Witch Facts

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
I posted yesterday about the movie Halloween III Season of the Witch and that it’s one of my favorite 80s horror movie. This morning I wanted to see if I could find any movie facts about it and I did. One fact that I already knew was that John Carpenter wanted to turn the movie Halloween into an anthology series hence why Season of the Witch was a story of its own. I know that many fans were furious about it and they are till this day. Another fact about the movie involves Ellie. In my mind Ellie was an actual woman that was later on killed while exploring the factory. She was caught, killed and then turned into an android but not even the director Tommy Lee Wallace knows if that’s the case. In other words Ellie might have been an android from the start.
Theres more interesting facts. Just click below to visit the source.

Back