Gremlins (1984)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

3.50 star(s)
3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Gremlins

Genre: Fantasy,Horror,Comedy

Director: Joe Dante

Cast: Zach Galligan,Phoebe Cates,Hoyt Axton,Frances Lee McCain,Corey Feldman,Keye Luke,John Louie,Dick Miller,Jackie Joseph,Polly Holliday,Judge Reinhold,Edward Andrews,Belinda Balaski,Scott Brady,Susan Burgess,Harry Carey, Jr.,Donald Elson,Jonathan Banks,Glynn Turman,Chuck Jones,Arnie Moore,Danny Llewelyn,Lois Foraker,Kenny Davis,Nicky Katt,Tracy Wells,John C. Becher,Gwen Willson,Joe Brooks,Jim McKrell,Frank Welker,Howie Mandel,Fred Newman,Mark Dodson,Michael Winslow,Peter Cullen,Bob Bergen,Michael Sheehan,Bob Holt,Don Steele,Jerry Goldsmith,Steven Spielberg,Paul Acerno,Tom Bergeron,Bob Harks,Brad Kesten,Marvin Miller,Dean Rader Duval,Robby the Robot,William Schallert,Kenneth Tobey

Release: 1984-06-08

Runtime: 106

Plot: When Billy Peltzer is given a strange but adorable pet named Gizmo for Christmas, he inadvertently breaks the three important rules of caring for a Mogwai, unleashing a horde of mischievous gremlins on a small town.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Gremlins | A Man Buys A Mogwai | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Clip
    • Gremlins | Mogwai Ownership Rules | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Clip
    • Gremlins | Snow Plow Attack | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Clip
    • Gremlins | Is It Alive? | Warner Bros. Entertainment

• Clip
    • Gremlins (1984) Behind the Scenes

• Behind the Scenes
    • Theatrical Trailer

• Trailer
    • Rerelease Trailer

• Trailer
    • Gremlins Yule Log

• Featurette
    • Modern Trailer

• Trailer
    • 4K Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Who wasn't a fan of the movie Gremlins? That was one of my favorite movies growing up. My dad took me to the movie theater to see it. Obviously I also had my dad buy me a Gizmo doll when he took me to a toy store called Play World. Back in the days we had these places called toy stores where they sold nothing but toys. Those places are like relics now.

Back