Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

Galaxian
Galaxian expanded on the formula pioneered by Space Invaders. As in the earlier game, Galaxian featured a horde of attacking aliens that exchanged shots with the player. In contrast to Space Invaders, Galaxian added an element of drama by having the aliens periodically make kamikaze-like dives at the player's ship, the Galaxip.
Players: 2
Co-op: No
Genre: Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Atari, Inc.

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
If you played video games during the 80s then you have to remember Galaxian. I played it on arcade not on Atari.

What makes me laugh is when you compare the cover to the game play. The game is primitive but the cover looks very good. I did pretty well play Galxian but I became bored of it. It seemed like the game was never ending.

Yeah this is true. I see two winged knights and behind them a glorious background but the game is like three dots in a black background lol.

Back