Escape from New York (1981)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Escape from New York

Genre: Science Fiction,Action

Director: John Carpenter

Cast: Kurt Russell,Lee Van Cleef,Ernest Borgnine,Donald Pleasence,Isaac Hayes,Season Hubley,Harry Dean Stanton,Adrienne Barbeau,Tom Atkins,Charles Cyphers,Frank Doubleday,John Strobel,George Buck Flower,John Cothran,Nancy Stephens,Steven Ford,John Carpenter,Jamie Lee Curtis,Nick Castle,Debra Hill,Ox Baker,Joe Unger,Garrett Bergfeld,Wally Taylor

Release: 1981-05-23

Runtime: 99

Plot: In the future, crime is out of control and New York City's Manhattan is a maximum security prison. Grabbing a bargaining chip right out of the air, convicts bring down the President's plane in bad old Gotham. Gruff Snake Plissken, a one-eyed lone warrior new to prison life, is coerced into bringing the President, and his cargo, out of this land of undesirables.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Escape from New York 1981 TV trailer

• Trailer
    • Escape From New York (1/2) Snake On The Run (1981) HD

• Clip
    • Escape From New York (2/2) Under Siege on Broadway (1981) HD

• Clip
    • Official Trailer #1

• Trailer
    • Official Trailer #2

• Trailer
    • Escape From New York (1981) Unit Supervisor/Matte Artist Robert Skotak Talks Visual Effects HD

• Featurette
    • Escape From New York (1981) Interview with Photographer Kim Gottlieb-Walker

• Featurette
    • ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK - Fight - Film Clip

• Clip
    • ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK - The Duke - Film Clip

• Clip
    • ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK - Maybe Later - Film Clip

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Silly me. I forgot to add this symbolic 80’s movie Escape From New York. It should’ve been one of the first ones that I added. What a great movie. The whole story about most of NYC being taken over by street guys and the president being held for ransom. What do they do to get him back? They send in Snake Piston lol. What a a name.

kurt russell call me snake GIF

Back