E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

3.50 star(s)
3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

Genre: Science Fiction,Adventure,Family,Fantasy

Director: Steven Spielberg

Cast: Henry Thomas,Drew Barrymore,Robert MacNaughton,Peter Coyote,Dee Wallace,Erika Eleniak,K.C. Martel,C. Thomas Howell,Sean Frye,David M. O'Dell,Richard Swingler,Frank Toth,Robert Barton,Michael Darrell,David Berkson,David Carlberg,Milt Kogan,Alexander Lampone,Rhoda Makoff,Robert Murphy,Richard Pesavento,Tom Sherry,Susan Cameron,Will Fowler Jr.,Barbara Hartnett,Diane Lampone,Mary Stein,Mitch Suskin,Ted Grossman,James Kahn,Anne Lockhart,Melissa Mathison,Debra Winger

Release: 1982-06-11

Runtime: 115

Plot: An alien is left behind on Earth and saved by the 10-year-old Elliot who decides to keep him hidden in his home. While a task force hunts for the extra-terrestrial, Elliot, his brother, and his little sister Gertie form an emotional bond with their new friend, and try to help him find his way home.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Steven Spielberg on E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial

• Featurette
    • Trailer

• Trailer
    • 4K Release Home Video Trailer

• Trailer
    • 2002 Rerelease Theatrical Trailer

• Trailer
    • Teaser Trailer

• Trailer
    • Steven Spielberg Directing the Goodbye Scene

• Behind the Scenes
    • Original Theatrical Teaser

• Trailer
    • Original Theatrical Trailer #2

• Trailer
    • 2022 40th Anniversary IMAX Release

• Trailer
    • E.T. Phone Home in 4K HDR

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
E.T. as boring as boring As it is will always have a special place in my heart. I saw it in the movies at Steinway theater in Astoria Queens when it came out. This film will always be a classic and it wasn’t always boring. It’s just that as I aged it became less interesting each time I watched it.

My favorite part from that movie was E.T.’s finger. He could pick his nose with that with hardly any effort. Lol

I saw E.T. The Extra Terrestrial with my siblings and my mother at the movie theater. I was 13 years old.

Back