Double Dragon

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Double Dragon
Double Dragon is the story of Billy and Jimmy Lee, twin brothers trained in the fighting style of Sou-Setsu-Ken. Together, they manage a small martial arts training school, teaching their students in self-defense. One day, Billy's girlfriend, Marian, is kidnapped off the street by the "Black Warriors", a savage street gang led by a man named Willy. The Black Warriors demand the Lee brothers disclose their martial arts secrets in exchange for Marian's freedom. The Lee brothers set out on a rescue mission to crush the Black Warriors and save Marian.
Players: 2
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Fighting
Released:
Publisher: Taito Corporation

Trailer
Game information provided by TheGamesDB
I beat DD many times. The last boss is Willy. If you defeat him you win. If you and player 2 defeat Willy together then you will have to fight each other.

I was going to say there’s no way that you didn’t beat the game. You even know the name of the boss.

There is nothing special about me. I’m just real good at playing videos and solving puzzles.
So do you break codes now haha just kidding just thought of those movies where the video game players get recruited by the CIA etc...

Manny is this true? Did you play war games over chess with the computer?

Back