Donkey Kong Junior

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Donkey Kong Junior
Mario has gone mad! He's turned the tables on Donkey Kong and locked him in a cage. It's up to you, as Donkey Kong Jr., to rescue your father by stealing Mario's set of keys. But it won't be easy. You'll have to fight off ape-eating Snapjaws, jump onto moving islands and break through a jungle of vines to get to the keys that will free Donkey Kong. Can you handle the action? Because this off-the-wall monkey business will have you going bananas!
Players: 2
Co-op: No
Genre: Action, Platform
Released:
Publisher: Nintendo
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
I loved playing Donkey Kong Jr. on my colecovision. It was a fun game and I was pretty good at it.

Back