Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

3.00 star(s)
3.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Dirty Dancing

Genre: Drama,Music,Romance

Director: Emile Ardolino

Cast: Jennifer Grey,Patrick Swayze,Jerry Orbach,Cynthia Rhodes,Jack Weston,Jane Brucker,Kelly Bishop,Lonny Price,Max Cantor,Charles "Honi" Coles,Neal Jones,Bruce Morrow,Wayne Knight,Paula Trueman,Alvin Myerovich,Miranda Garrison,Garry Goodrow,Antone Pagán,Thomas Cannold,M.R. Fletcher,Jesus Fuentes,Heather Lea Gerdes,Karen Getz,Andrew Charles Koch,D.A. Pauley,Dorian Sanchez,Jennifer Stahl,Jonathan Barnes,Dwyght Bryan,Tom Drake,John Gotz,Dwayne Malphus,Clifford Watkins,Emile Ardolino,Darren W. Conrad

Release: 1987-08-21

Runtime: 100

Plot: Expecting the usual tedium that accompanies a summer in the Catskills with her family, 17-year-old Frances 'Baby' Houseman is surprised to find herself stepping into the shoes of a professional hoofer—and unexpectedly falling in love.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Trailer

• Trailer
    • Dirty Dancing Outtakes

• Clip
    • 35th Anniversary Fathom Event

• Teaser
    • Official 35th Anniversary Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Dirty Dancing was a very popular 80s movie that featured Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. I personally didn’t care much for it but it was very popular and especially with the ladies.

Dirty Dancing was a very popular 80s movie that featured Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey. I personally didn’t care much for it but it was very popular and especially with the ladies.
Totally agree it just ok and it's Jennifer Grey at her hottest but I just don't like dancing movies at all but still gave it a 3...

Back