Def-Con 4 (1985)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

2.00 star(s)
2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Def-Con 4

Genre: Horror,Science Fiction,Thriller,Action

Director: Paul Donovan,Digby Cook

Cast: Lenore Zann,Maury Chaykin,Kate Lynch,Kevin King,John Walsch,Tim Choate,Jeff Pustil,Donna King,Alan MacGillivray,Florence Paterson,Karen Kennedy,Ken Ryan

Release: 1985-03-15

Runtime: 88

Plot: Two men and a woman circle the globe in a satellite armed with a nuclear device. The third world war breaks out, and a few months later the satellite crashes. They survive the crash but one man gets killed by survivors and the other man gets caught. The woman stays by the remains of the the satellite but is soon caught by evil punks who have taken power.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Def-Con 4: Trailer (1985)

• Trailer
    • Def-Con 4 1985 TV trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I remember watching this movie on vhs. I also remember in the beginning of the movie where this guy’s leg was chopped off. That scene got me good when I was a kid. Besides that Def Con 4 was a boring movie but it was an 80s so it belongs here.

Back