Can you name all the 80s singers on this photo?

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
Can you name every 80s celebrity in this photo? It took me awhile to name most of them.

IMG_0585.jpeg

I see Phil Collins, Freddy Mercury, Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, David Bowie, Whitney Houston, Lionel Richie, Huey, Boy George, Hall and Oats, Billy Idol, Pat Benatar, Sade, Rod Stewart, Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Bryan Adams, George Michael, Stevie Wonder. I can’t really make out the other faces. The black woman with the flattop. Isn’t she from the movie Conan?

You missed a few.
  1. Prince
  2. Steven Tyler
  3. Cindy Lauper
  4. David Lee Roth
  5. Eddie Van Halen
  6. James Hetfield
  7. Steve Perry
  8. Rick James
  9. Sting
  10. Stevie Nicks
  11. Vince Neil
I do agree. Some of the faces are difficult to make out but I think I see the guy from the Beastie Boys and the two Heart sisters. I think you’re right about the Conan woman. It looks just like her..

I see Phil Collins, Freddy Mercury, Michael Jackson, Tina Turner, David Bowie, Whitney Houston, Lionel Richie, Huey, Boy George, Hall and Oats, Billy Idol, Pat Benatar, Sade, Rod Stewart, Bon Jovi, Ozzy, Bryan Adams, George Michael, Stevie Wonder. I can’t really make out the other faces. The black woman with the flattop. Isn’t she from the movie Conan?

Regarding the woman who looks like the actress from the movie Conan the Destroyer. That is her. Her name is Grace Jones and she was a music artist that first appeared during the 70s. Grace Jones

Back