Bring 'Em Back Alive (1982)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

0.00 star(s)
0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Action & Adventure

Director: George Schenck,Frank Cardea

Cast: Bruce Boxleitner,Clyde Kusatsu,Harvey Jason,Cindy Morgan,Ron O'Neal,George Cheung,Sean McClory

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: Bring 'Em Back Alive is an adventure television series starring Bruce Boxleitner, Cindy Morgan and Ron O'Neal. The series was shown in the United States from September 1982 to May 1983. Set in Singapore, it was one of several shows like Tales of the Gold Monkey to try to capture the success of Raiders of the Lost Ark. In reality, Frank Buck was a real big game trapper who was very famous in the 1930s. He wrote a book entitled Bring 'Em Back Alive. He appeared in several movies including a 1932 adaptation of the book and is remembered by serial fans as the star of Jungle Menace. It lasted only 17 episodes before being cancelled because of low ratings, due to being scheduled against ABC's Top 30 hits Happy Days and Laverne and Shirley.

Trailer Videos

• Bring 'Em Back Alive & The Shadow Riders 1982 CBS Premiere Week Promo

• Trailer
Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I know I’ve said it before but I’m constantly surprised at the amount of television shows that came out during the 80s. Have any of you ever heard of the show Bring 'Em Back Alive?

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers:
Back