Bon Jovi (1984)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Bon Jovi
Artist: Bon Jovi
Genre: Rock
Released: 1984

Tracks:
1 - Runaway - 3:50
2 - Roulette - 4:40
3 - She Don't Know Me - 3:58
4 - Shot Through the Heart - 4:18
5 - Love Lies - 4:08
6 - Breakout - 5:22
7 - Burning for Love - 3:53
8 - Come Back - 3:57
9 - Get Ready - 4:07

Overview:
Bon Jovi is the debut album from American rock band Bon Jovi, released January 21, 1984. Produced by Tony Bongiovi and Lance Quinn, the album is significant for being the only Bon Jovi album on which a song ("She Don't Know Me") appears that was not written nor co-written by members of the band. The album charted at #43 on The Billboard 200.
Aside from hit single "Runaway", songs from the album were rarely performed live after the band released their breakthrough album Slippery When Wet in 1986. However, on the band's current Circle Tour, songs including "Roulette", "Shot Through the Heart", and "Get Ready" have been performed.
The album was ranked the 11th best rock album of 1984 by Kerrang! magazine.

Bon Jovi was the man when it came to 80s rock during the 80s. His first album Bon Jovi has my favorite song from him on it. Runaway will always be my ultimate favorite.

I was fortunate to see Bon Jovi twice during the late 1980s. What’s great band. The first record was the best one.

Back