Bad Boys (1983)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.67 star(s)
4.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Bad Boys

Genre: Crime,Drama,Thriller

Director: Rick Rosenthal

Cast: Sean Penn,Reni Santoni,Jim Moody,Eric Gurry,Esai Morales,Ally Sheedy,Clancy Brown,Robert Lee Rush,John Zenda,Tony Mockus Jr.,Alan Ruck,Erik Barefield,Dean Fortunato,Lawrence Mah,Jorge Noa,Ray Caballero,Martha De La Cruz,Ray Ramirez,Eugene J. Anthony,Marco A. David,Michael Andrew Gorman,Don James,Jane Alderman,Rick Rosenthal,Fran Stone,Omar S. Saunders,Kevin Springs,Eric David,John San Juro,Adam Pelty,Robin Coleman,Bill Martin Jr.,Myles O'Donnell,Edward Kearns,Brenda Joyce Minor,Richard Lee Padget,Peter Kirkpatrick,David Barrett,Marvin Townes,Aaron Holden,Jason Gedrick

Release: 1983-03-25

Runtime: 123

Plot: Mick O'Brien is a young Chicago street thug torn between a life of petty crime and the love of his girlfriend. But when the heist of a local drug dealer goes tragically wrong Mick is sentenced to a brutal juvenile prison where violence is a rite of passage and respect is measured in vengeance.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Bad Boys (1983) - Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Bad Boys is one of my favorite films of all time. Sean Penn ends up in the juvenile detention system, becomes head boss and has to fight for his life. This was just a great movie. If you haven’t seen this, you should Because you’re missing out on a great film. For some reason I thought it was released in 1979. I would’ve added it sooner if I would’ve known it wasn’t.

I love this movie. Brings back membodies. Bad boys and at close range are my favorite Sean Penn movies.

Back