Aliens (1986)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Aliens

Genre: Action,Thriller,Science Fiction

Director: James Cameron

Cast: Sigourney Weaver,Michael Biehn,Lance Henriksen,Bill Paxton,Jenette Goldstein,Carrie Henn,Paul Reiser,Mark Rolston,William Hope,Al Matthews,Colette Hiller,Ricco Ross,Daniel Kash,Cynthia Dale Scott,Tip Tipping,Trevor Steedman,Paul Maxwell,Valerie Colgan,Alan Polonsky,Alibe Parsons,Blain Fairman,Barbara Coles,Carl Toop,John Lees,Mac McDonald,William Armstrong,Holly De Jong,Eddie Powell,Jill Goldston,Jay Benedict,Elizabeth Inglis,Stuart Milligan,Bob Sherman,Chris Webb,Tom Woodruff Jr.,Alec Gillis

Release: 1986-07-18

Runtime: 137

Plot: When Ripley's lifepod is found by a salvage crew over 50 years later, she finds that terra-formers are on the very planet they found the alien species. When the company sends a family of colonists out to investigate her story—all contact is lost with the planet and colonists. They enlist Ripley and the colonial marines to return and search for answers.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Aliens TV trailer #2 1986

• Teaser
    • Theatrical Trailer

• Trailer
    • James Cameron on directing Aliens | Film4 Interview Special

• Featurette
    • Aliens 30th Anniversary | Sigourney Weaver Interview

• Featurette
    • Aliens 30th Anniversary | James Cameron, Sigourney Weaver, and Gale Anne Hurd Interview

• Featurette
    • Aliens 30th Anniversary | Live Fan Q&A Highlights

• Featurette
    • Modern Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Aliens was a great 80s sci-fi thriller movie Which eventually spiraled out control. What I mean by that is after part two the movies got pretty stupid. People consider Aliens as a horror but I personally don’t see it as that.

I agree with you about the sequels. I did not like them at all. The first two were so scary and good

James Cameron Aliens GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Back