Aleste

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

Aleste
Aleste is a 1988 shoot 'em up video game developed by Compile for the Master System.
The story of Aleste concerns the manmade supercomputer DIA 51, which has been infected by a hybrid virus that is spreading like wildfire, eventually leading DIA 51 to eliminate the human race. When Yuri, Ray's girlfriend, gets injured in DIA's assault, Raymond Waizen has all the reason in the world to get rid of DIA 51 once and for all in his Aleste fighter.
The game was originally released for the Master System in February 1988. This version was released outside Japan, as Power Strike; the US release was a mail-only limited edition, while the European release was a normal retail package.
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Sega
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
Aleste reminds me of a similar game that I used to play on arcade. I don’t remember the name of it. I don’t think I ever played Aleste.

Back