Airplane! (1980)

Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

5.00 star(s)
5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Airplane!

Genre: Comedy

Director: Jerry Zucker,Jim Abrahams,David Zucker

Cast: Robert Hays,Julie Hagerty,Leslie Nielsen,Kareem Abdul-Jabbar,Lloyd Bridges,Peter Graves,Lorna Patterson,Robert Stack,Jim Abrahams,Jonathan Banks,Stephen Stucker,Frank Ashmore,Craig Berenson,Barbara Billingsley,Lee Bryant,Joyce Bulifant,Mae E. Campbell,Ethel Merman,Jimmie Walker,Jill Whelan,Nora Meerbaum,Kenneth Tobey,James Hong,Michelle Stacy,David Leisure,Ann Nelson,Al White,Nicholas Pryor,Cyril O'Reilly,Ted Chapman,Jesse Emmett,Norman Alexander Gibbs,Amy Gibson,Marcy Goldman,Bob Gorman,Rossie Harris,Maurice Hill,David Hollander,Howard Honig,Gregory Itzin,Howard Jarvis,Michael Laurence,Zachary Lewis,Barbara Mallory,Maureen McGovern,Mary Mercier,Len Mooy,Laura Nix,John O'Leary,Bill Porter,Conrad E. Palmisano,Mallory Sandler,Robert Starr,Barbara Stuart,Lee Terri,William Tregoe,Hatsuo Uda,Herb Voland,John David Wilder,Windy,Jason Wingreen,Louise Yaffe,Charlotte Zucker,David Zucker,Jerry Zucker,Kitten Natividad,Larry Blake,Paula Moody,Sandra Lee Gimpel,Henry Wills,Joyce Mandel,Gene LeBell,Susan Breslau

Release: 1980-07-02

Runtime: 88

Plot: An ex-fighter pilot forced to take over the controls of an airliner when the flight crew succumbs to food poisoning.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• Airplane! - Trailer

• Trailer
    • Airplane! (1980) Original Trailer [FHD]

• Trailer
    • AIRPLANE! (1980) MOVIE REACTION AND REVIEW! FIRST TIME WATCHING!

• Clip
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Airplane is a comedy classic. It’s probably one of my favorite 80’s comedy movies. I like that Leslie Nielsen and even the jive lady Barbara Billingsley from Leave it to Beaver. I had no idea that Jonathan Banks (Gunderson) from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul starred in it.

Airplane is a comedy classic. It’s probably one of my favorite 80’s comedy movies. I like that Leslie Nielsen and even the jive lady Barbara Billingsley from Leave it to Beaver. I had no idea that Jonathan Banks (Gunderson) from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul starred in it.
Love this movie too man gave it 5 of course haha I love anything with Leslie Nielson in it🏆

Back