Hey!

Welcome to We love the Eighties Community! We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by our ’80s paradise. 🌟 Here, we celebrate all things ’80s – from iconic music, movies, fashion, to the vibrant culture that defined a generation! Feel free to introduce yourself and start exploring the threads. Don’t hesitate to share your thoughts, memories, or even your latest ‘80s finds! We’re excited to have you join our vibrant community. Join us to connect with fellow enthusiasts, share your favorite memories, and dive into engaging discussions that bring the nostalgia of the ‘80s to life. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just curious about this dynamic era, you’ll find a home here.

Pete

Mr. Eighties
Apr 29, 2023
I finished reading an article called 80 Totally Awesome Facts About the ‘80s. Now that’s why I call a heck of a lot of facts. It mentions quite a few facts the most of us already knew like you need strength to carry a boombox but many that I didn’t. Some of those are that Richard Page almost joined Toto and Slash almost joined Poison. Fraggle Rock was HBO’s first series. A 3 year old inspired Polaroid and that Prince wrote Manic Monday. That one I already knew. Check out the facts by visiting the link below.

I knew a few of the facts listed on the website but not at all. Thank you for sharing this Mr. 80s. Facts that I did not know. The last names of Jem (a.k.a. Jerrica Benton) and the Holograms were the names of real scientists who worked on hologram technology.

Back