1990: The Bronx Warriors (1982)

Hey!

Thanks for visiting www.WeLovetheEighties.com the #1 80s online community! If you’re a fan of the 80s decade then you’re at the right place. Register now to reminisce the 80s with us. Signing up takes less than a minute.

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: 1990: The Bronx Warriors

Genre: Action,Science Fiction

Director: Enzo G. Castellari

Cast: Vic Morrow,Christopher Connelly,Fred Williamson,Mark Gregory,Stefania Girolami Goodwin,Ennio Girolami,George Eastman,Joshua Sinclair,Betty Dessy,Rocco Lerro,Massimo Vanni,Angelo Ragusa,Enzo G. Castellari,Sandy Alexander,Giovanni Bonadonna,Carla Brait,Bert Kittel,Philip Kramer,John LoFranco,Brendan Manning,Michelle Maren,Antone Pagán,Don Picard,Howie Weisbrod,Chuck Zito

Release: 1982-08-22

Runtime: 89

Plot: In post-apocalyptic New York City a policeman infiltrates the Bronx which has become a battleground for several murderous street gangs.

Where to watch

Trailer Videos

• 1990: THE BRONX WARRIORS (1982) Rare International Trailer

• Trailer
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
The 1990 Bronx Warriors was a low budget 80s classic. I rented this one at the same time that I rented the Warriors. Well actually my dad rented them out for me but I picked the movies. What a great and under rated movie. The bikers fighting guys on roller skates with hockey skates. Great movie…

Back